HOA Snow & Ice Management
Snow & Ice Management Programs
Native Fields Landscaping operates one of North Jersey's largest snow and ice removal fleets.
Our crews are on call 24/7 in the winter months to provide snow and ice management. Our crews are trained to provide premium services that are tracked in real-time so your area manager can effectively manage their crews to ensure we are managing risk at your communities. We provide certified snow totals with each invoice with the date and time all services were performed.
- Wide range of snow plowing trucks with the latest plows with wings to provide scooping of the snow and just not straight blade plowing.
- Each site is equipped with new skidsteers, tractors, and/or loaders with the newest attachments to provide efficient plowing.
- Every community will have a dedicated plow truck to ensure all roadways stay open and safe during an event.
We understand this is the hardest service to perform during a snow event. Therefore, we dedicate a truck and crew to each one of our sites so we can provide the best service that our clients expect.
- Hand shoveling of walkways and around the fronts of the garage doors and/or cars.
- Our crews are also equipped with automated snow machines, such as a snowrater, in order to clean and treat common walkways quickly.
- If your community has bigger walkways, we would use mini-skidsteers and/or tractors to clear snow from these surfaces.
De-icing applications can be performed in many ways. Our crews are set up to provide this service in granular or liquid form. Depending on the weather conditions and ground temperatures we will determine the proper application to keep your residents safe.
- Salt spreaders in each of our plow trucks so we can keep roadways clean and clear down to the pavement.
- Sidewalk machines are equipped so they can apply granular and liquid materials.
- Our shovel crew trucks will also apply de-icing agents to walkways and driveways by hand so material is properly spread on all surfaces.
During large events and/or multiple events where the snow piles are too big, snow relocation is a necessary service that we can provide. Most of our communities do not have a lot of space to store snow so when the snow locations get filled we may need to relocate or haul snow.
- Mid-size to large equipment is available to relocation snow on your site.
- Container trucks can also be used in this process to provide a more efficient loading and hauling.
- Larger trucks are also an option if we have to move a lot of snow offsite.